YOUR HOME FOR SHOWCASE SPORTS, COLLEGE RECRUITING AND GREAT VALUE IN TRAVEL DESTINATION
Firecracker Sports is always looking for individuals to join our team who are knowledgeable, energetic and passionate about the game of baseball and softball. We believe in teamwork and giving staff opportunities for professional growth by providing them with a vibrant, rewarding and fun work environment.
If you or someone you know is interested in working part-time during one or more of our showcases and tournaments or interested in a full-time career with Firecracker Sports, please fill out our form below to apply to the position you are seeking and the events you would like to work.
You must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered. Please attach any additional files if desired.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for more details.
Game Day Operations is an important position at Firecracker Sports. This person is responsible for representing the tournament at one of our tournament fields for the entire duration of that event. The Supervisor responsibilities include keeping “the book” for each game, handling any protests that are launched, maintaining the field between games (if there is no grounds crew) or just about any administrative duty that would represent Firecracker Sports in a positive manner. This is a paid position, on behalf of Firecracker Sports, LLC, paid for either 3 days up to 5 days of our events (depends on field location/host of playoffs, etc).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
The position of field reporter is an individual who comes to our events to help evaluate players for college and/or pro consideration. They will be on the grounds to watch/evaluate players in their efforts to help further the player’s baseball career. The focus of the position is to provide writing on our website along with working with our digital media team to promote these players/teams on a weekly basis throughout the summer and fall. This is a paid position, on behalf of Firecracker Sports, LLC at the end of each event.
Firecracker Sports is looking to for a Director of Softball Operations that will lead in the development and growth for this new business line.
Required Skills Responsibilities:
Research and develop a business plan for Firecracker Sports new softball business line, considering necessary resources, market opportunity and sport-specific operations.
• Serve as brand liaison to the softball community, developing relationships with key operators, vendors and venues.
• Collaborate with functional departments (marketing, sales and strategic partnerships) to develop a go-to-market plan for the vertical.
• Creatively identify and assess new programming opportunities and revenue streams to position Firecracker Sports as a thought leader in youth softball space.
• Build softball operations protocols and train staff to execute tournaments and events.
• Make timely, data-driven business and operational decisions and recommendations. Use superior judgement during decision making. Required Experience Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a sports related discipline or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in playing and coaching softball
• Previous experience in a business development capacity
• Ability to manage, plan, organize, implement, and execute programming
• Demonstrate exceptional personal organization and time management skills, including adherence to short-term and seasonal deadlines.
• Display strong customer-first orientation for all internal and external customers, accepting responsibility and accountability during daily work.
• Customer-focused attitude
• Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work with children demonstrating patience, empathy, and understanding Working Conditions / Special Physical Requirements:
• Routinely required to work extended hours of time
• Physical ability to accomplish all tasks
• Routinely lift or move up to 50 pounds at least 20% of the time • Routinely exposed to extreme hot/cold weather conditions, and dust / particles.