YOUR HOME FOR SHOWCASE SPORTS, COLLEGE RECRUITING AND GREAT VALUE IN TRAVEL DESTINATION
2022 All American Lighthouse Classic
June 24th – June 27th, 2022 | Old Orchard Beach, ME
Colleges/Organizations Who Attended This Event In The Past
2022 Tournament Information
4th Annual "All American Lighthouse Classic” presented by Firecracker Sports
College Showcase Camp - Individual Players only: TBA
Age groups: 16U; 18U (2 Divisions)
Pool Play: Friday, June 24th - Sunday, June 26th, 2022
Playoffs/Championships: Monday, June 27th, 2022
- Please Note: - Teams will be accepted on a "First paid-First accepted" basis and entries will be limited only to the first 24 paid registrations. *Past All American Lighthouse Classic tournaments typically have filled up before December 31st.*
- Registration Fee: $999.00 if registered & paid for on or prior to December 31, 2021*
- Registration Fee: $1,099.00 if registered & paid for on or after January 1st, 2022*
- Teams who register, but do not pay are not in the tournament and placed on the waiting list until payment is received. To avoid being placed on the waiting list and secure entry, payment must be made.
- 5 Game Guarantee: Pool play format will be used with all teams entered *weather permitting*.
- Softballs and lineup cards are included for this event as an added bonus to all teams and programs.
- Two (2) High School board certified Umpires are supplied for every game.
- Preliminary round games will take place at area high school, parks and collegiate fields with the playoffs and championship games being held at a college venue. We use the top fields in the Old Orchard Beach, Maine area such as University of Southern Maine, St. Joseph's College, New England University, Southern Maine CC and others.
- Current and past college and professional coaches are employed to evaluate the teams at the prime recruiting age groups during our events.
- Above and Beyond our Competition...We provide on-field reporting, pre and post game interviews with players and coaches, digital media staff to promote players and teams, live in game statistics, player assessments and videos which get added to our player database and much much more!
2022 Pro & College Coaches Attending
Please check out our website regularly as we approach the our summer events for confirmed attendance of coaches, schools and scouts. Our rotator above will show you the quality of programs who attended this event previously and have expressed their interest in attending again for 2022.
Colleges/Organizations who are committed to attend in 2022!
- Bates College (ME)
- Castleton State University (VT)
- Clark University (MA)
- College of the Holy Cross (MA)
- Colby College (ME)
- Eastern Nazarene College (MA)
- Framingham State University (MA)
- Husson University (ME)
- Johnson & Wales University (RI)
- New England College (NH)
- Nichols College (MA)
- Rhode Island College (RI)
- Rivier University (NH)
- Salem State University (MA)
- Salve Regina University (RI)
- Southern Maine Community College (ME)
- Southern New Hampshire University (NH)
- St. Joseph’s College (ME)
- St. Michael’s College (VT)
- University of Maine (ME)
- University of MASS-Boston (MA)
- University of Southern Maine (ME)
- Wheaton College (MA)
- Worcester State University (MA)
2022 Teams Registered
We started this event in 2018 and had 36 teams our first year. 2nd year we had 52 teams… Now… we are going to exceed 85+ teams for all divisions. Whats next? We have teams coming from Canada, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island in this one. If you are interested in participating in one of the Northeast’s biggest and most traveled event, please secure your spot now or inquire at email@example.com for more details.
2022 Hotel Policy
*UPDATED NOTE 2.1.20* PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTELS DIRECTLY AS THIS CONFUSED ROOM NUMBERS, BLOCKS AND ALSO THE OVERALL RATES THAT THE TOURNAMENT NEGOTIATES ON EVERYONE'S BEHALF. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT OPERATIONS@FIRECRACKERSPORTS.COM FOR MORE DETAILS!
ALL TRAVELING TEAM MANAGERS/CLUB ADMINISTRATORS MUST REVIEW OUR HOTEL POLICY & RULES BELOW. FAILURE TO KNOW OUR POLICY COULD SUBJECT YOUR TEAM TO NON-ACCEPTANCE OR REMOVAL FROM THE TOURNAMENT
To insure the quality of service provided during Firecracker Sports events, there is a Hotel Obligation Policy.
WHAT IS A “HOTEL OBLIGATION” TOURNAMENT?
Simply stated, if your team requires hotel accommodations (team traveling 75 miles or more to the event’s destination city) your team MUST stay at one of the approved participating tournament partner hotels. These participating hotels are reviewable by clicking on the “hotel” links on the tournament event page or on the main page of Firecracker Sports. Reservations can be made prior to being accepted and should be made ASAP as the hotels fill up quick.
WHY DOES THIS TOURNAMENT HAVE A “HOTEL OBLIGATION?”
We work very hard to keep our costs down and also balance the economic impact a tournament like ours can have towards the communities and programs we serve. The approved hotels on this website assist with both concerns and the following are the benefits to our programs:
- To make it manageable we have room nights “blocked” for our out-of-town teams from our participating tournament partner hotels.
- Because we do not use a Third Party Housing Group and we negotiate large blocks of rooms with the hotels directly, you’ll find a wide variety of best pricing and amenities from our hotels.
- Care in selecting location and proximity to our playing field. See our "fields/facilities" tab to find out where your team most likely will be playing so you can lock down hotels near your fields.
- All of our tournament hotels have been approved due to their quality and desire to give our guests the best event experience.
- Room inventory which is shared with the tournament to ensure that room demands can be met from year to year.
- By using participating tournament partner hotels, Firecracker Sports can offer our “Act of God” Clause. This states “Should this event be cancelled for reasons beyond the Event Organizer’s control (including weather), all outstanding reservations will be released at no charge to the participants.”
WHY ARE THERE PENALTIES FOR NOT ABIDING BY OUR HOTEL “HOTEL OBLIGATION” POLICY?
In order to best serve our out-of-town teams we need this to be a win-win for our guest teams and our hotel partners…If the rules are not followed then we jeopardize our relationships with these hotels and this could potentially add more costs to the teams.
WHAT ARE THE PENALTIES FOR NOT FOLLOWING OUR POLICY?
- Any accepted team to the 2020 tournament(s) who requires overnight accommodations and does not stay in one of our approved partner hotels will not be accepted to the tournament.
- An accepted team to the 2020 tournament(s) who requires overnight accommodations and double books their team at more than one hotel will not be accepted to the tournament or will be removed from the tournament.
- Teams who do not stay in our partner hotels will risk forfeiting their games and not be allowed to return to the tournament next year.
WHAT IF OUR TEAM DOES NOT GET ACCEPTED AND WE HAVE A HOTEL RESERVATION?
Teams will be able to cancel their hotel reservation if they are not accepted to the tournament.
Portland Seadogs BBQ Night with Firecracker Sports!
Open to all participants, families, coaches and friends of the All American Lighthouse Classic, presented by Firecracker Sports. We have partnered with the Portland Seadogs to bring you our 3rd Annual Barbecue night on June 26th! We love to hold social events during our tournaments, to allow us to interact and get to know our coaches, student athletes and families. This isn’t always about the play on the field that brings us together at these tournaments but the mutual love for the game of baseball.
Tickets coming soon!
2022 Fields & Facilities
We try to give all our student athletes and their families a first class experience by securing and enabling all our teams to play on the top facilities in Old Orchard Beach, Maine area. We would like to see all our teams play all their pool play and playoff games on top fields, including collegiate stadiums.
As you can see from the list below most of our divisions are exclusively played on collegiate fields including playoffs and Championships. These younger divisions are given these unique playing opportunities which has become increasingly rare for other tournament providers. These fields and facilities are tentatively scheduled to host in 2022 please inquire about your pool play location before securing your hotels and travel plans through our in-house booking system.
18U Division: Pool Play Fields (Championship is at University of Southern Maine)
Other fields/facilities under consideration for this event:
- Central Maine Community College (Auburn, Maine)
- Bates College (Lewiston, Maine)
- Colby College (Waterville, Maine)
- Bowdoin College (Brunswick, Maine)
- Deering Oaks Park (Portland, Maine)
- Cheverus High School (Portland, Maine)
- Falmouth High School (Falmouth, Maine)
- Gorham High School (Gorham, Maine)
- Wells High School (Wells, Maine)
- Scarborough High School
- Wainwright Complex Fields (Portland, Maine)
- (Scarborough, Maine)
2022 Tournament Rules
Thank you for your interest in Firecracker Sports and support for our softball events. We have updated several rules so there is more clarity to lineups, tie-breakers and other dynamics like home vs. away. We answer all of your biggest questions regarding rules by checking out our “Team Information” section which includes event rules such as age requirements, tie-breakers, lineups and much more like insurance, rosters and payments. Please click on the button below for more advanced details.
If you have any questions or concerns please hit the chat button at the bottom of your screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2022 Team Roster Forms
Thank you for your interest in Firecracker Sports and support for our softball events. In order to provide you the best experience possible, we request the entry of your team’s roster via the link below. The deadline for all summer tournaments is April 1st. This will allow us to promote your student athletes to the attending college coaches ahead of time along with promote the players who have committed to play in college, giving an extra boast not only to the student athletes but your programs as well!
We have created a brand new and innovative website that is user-friendly for our parents, players and coaches. With this exciting new addition, we have created a one-stop shop for all your showcase softball needs. You can create a user account, setup your teams, register for any event, make payments plus enter your roster one time and being done for the entire calendar year! This platform also will be where you see hotels, shopping, schedules, scores, standings and playoff implications right from your mobile device. We hope you enjoy this special benefit and make your life easier.
Information needed for each player on your roster includes
- First and Last Name
- Jersey Number
- High School
- Graduation Year
- Email Address of a Parent or Player
- College Commitment (not required but asked)
2022 Tournament Schedule
We work on releasing our schedules 2 MONTHS prior to any event we host and run in a normal year. Once our event becomes full we begin to put the teams, fields and pool play together so you can plan your trip better to southern Maine. This allows everyone to plan in advance their hotels, social events but also let the college programs you're interested in, know the playing times of your team. Unfortunately due to the ongoing pandemic, schedules will be released 1 month prior, directly to the coaches when they have submitted all paperwork and payments.
Public release for this event in 2022 will be June 11th, listed right here. We try to maintain first class customer service from the point of registration, all the way through our final Championship game of our events, so your experience always remains first class!
2022 Playoffs/Tie-Breaker System
- Coming soon!
- Coming soon!
1. Overall Record in Tournament
2. Head to Head (Only if two teams)
3. Runs Allowed
4. Run Differential (Maximum differential of 10 runs per game, either way)
5. Runs Scored
6. Coin Flip
All American Lighthouse Classic Scores & Standings
We have partnered with another valued member in the baseball industry, Playbook to make your experience even better. Now you can see scores, schedules and standings right from your mobile device as soon as the games are concluded. No more calls, emails to find out where, when and who you are playing. Through our mobile app, Firecracker Sports, you can find the GPS location of fields, get notified of time changes, incase of inclement weather but more importantly know where your team is placed for standings after your wins or unfortunately, losses.
Please check out the latest scores and standings of our events, past and present, held in Old Orchard Beach, Maine.
All American Lighthouse Classic Scout Books
College coaches and professional scouts we provide up to the date scout books for your recruiting needs. There is no extra charges with Firecracker Sports to get these books or have them right on your phone at our events. Just click on the button below and download each event/division you are looking for, everything is digital now, see player profiles, past results and videos as well. You MUST be an active college coach or MLB scout to have access to our database!
2022 SCOUT BOOKS
Visiting Maine this summer....