NEW UPDATES TO FIRECRACKER REGISTRATION SYSTEM
We are excited to announce that Firecracker Sports has partnered with the Playbook365 registration, roster and scheduling platform. Don’t worry your 2021 registrations have already been migrated over! We have seen tremendous growth in the last two seasons and we believe this new platform is going to help us provide an even better experience for our coaches, parents and players.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Click on the menu on the left to review your rosters, insurance and player profiles on the Playbook365 system for the 2021 season. If you believe we are missing anything in your account just let us know and we’ll work to get it resolved right away.
- Easier roster setup
- Improved player profiles that track progression
- New portal for scout access
- Team profiles show performance from season to season
- Streamlined processes for admins & coaches
- Better communication between tournament directors and coaches / parents / players
- Mobile app (coming next week)
- Game stats on team and player profiles (coming 2022)
NEED TO KNOW
- Coaches only need to enter jersey number & player names when adding players
- Parents must register their player and fill out the player’s profile to be included on a roster
- The parent/player registration process helps us communicate with your parents / players and build out complete profiles
- Over the Summer the platform will continue to build out new features for you and college scouts!