YOUR HOME FOR SHOWCASE SPORTS, COLLEGE RECRUITING AND GREAT VALUE IN TRAVEL DESTINATION
“HOW > WIN”
What’s important now or “W-I-N”, is a simple acronym and reminder to always prioritize the immediate tasks in the present moment. WIN determines, the priorities, the action steps, what is to get done, and when. It’s the task list.
- Consider implementing WIN while at school.
2. WIN can prompt a student to immerse themselves in their studies and course work during each block/class period. It allows the student to segment the day, breaking it up into smaller more tangible chunks.
3. The focus on WIN allows one to prioritize and leverage their time and energy.
4. More important that knowing what’s important in the moment (WIN), is understanding HOW to attack the most important thing in the moment, or rather HOW to be during the WIN. The HOW is the underlying intent that bring purpose and meaning to each moment.
5. WIN states what the process is. HOW is understanding the best way to go about the process.
How to present during a mediation vs just getting it done
- Patience, openness, accepting, compassionate
How to show up as a teammate at 5am lift.
- Kind, energetic, supportive
How to treat your teacher after a long day, or after a tough loss the day before.
- Polite, Curious, Eager to learn
Identify how you want to be during your most challenging task this week AND WRITE THEM DOWN!
About the Author: https://go4gold.net/about/
For more of Jon’s blogs and articles please visit https://go4gold.net/blog/
For more information and/or to work with Jon on your mental game and HOW to be list: https://go4gold.net
For more information visit https://go4gold.net